Monday, February 28, 2011

忙碌的生活..




Last week is a busy week for me :D
working for Time's roadshow wednesday till friday.

i damn love this job, damn senang lo :D
and i quite like my supervisor also, he is a funny fello owes suddenly said :Fxxx... haha....
a bit rude la~ but he quite nice and funny guy. happy work v him but i din take pic v him...






Saturday my lovely babe dear bring me go for Jc Birthday Celebration..




when he concentrate driving but im busying take picture!!
i want keep all my sweet memory with him ^m^



We having our dinner at Mid Valley "Italiannies"

I DAMN love their Pizza..
So tasty :)

After we finished our dinner,we going our 2nd round at Bangsa South, S'mores??

but the birthday boy din drunk that night although drink many shots..
S'mores, birthday package drinks got many pattern .. damn nice ^^




2am? the cafe want closed already........................ that's all for my last week..
both of us face look cham already :)

Good night people, i gonna studying and finish assignment at this week.
Next week i'm got job again ^^ thanks stephanie intro me yea love u babe..

No comments:

Post a Comment