Wednesday, November 11, 2009

.. day by bay

Life is riddle..
u can't guess what will happen at future..

I am just a ordinary girl,sometimes will show some silly ..
But sometimes i will got bad temper.. so my pity bf have to bear it. he is pressure man!! ><

Everyday also same day to me. can describe as BoRinG.

Sometimes i always imagine how good if time can turn back.
If can,I wish i can continue study(this will come true soon).
But i m waste my 2 year for work and earn money.no choice..
but i like kl life although i not much of friend here.

20 years old already..but i still cant see my future.
what should i do and plan to do after 20 years old?
not much of time left for me.
time also wont stop running for me.
I should cheers up for myself.
Everything will getting better!!

God,sometime i face prob i will praise to u..i wish i can solve all prob i face.
Even no ppl lend his hand to me.. I can do it alone

10 months i relationship v him.
everything is great..hehe( sometime argue make me fan 99)
but,my heart full contain his love ^^

thanks dear.
i love u.

Friends~

i still hav 2 more months oni back to hometown..Miss them so much
i like to gossip2 v them. Drinks and eat.. jogging.. go to pub to Drunk !!!

hoho..Seems tht i long time din crazy with them..

today posting just follow by my feeling.. that's all for today..

No comments:

Post a Comment